Our Top 12 Promotional Products for 2012Posted February 10, 2012 | | Promotional Products
1. Paper Mate InkJoy/26002/InkJoy combines the best traits of gel and ballpoint pens into a wonderfully smooth writing experience.
2. ProShot Water Bottle/26467/The ProShot Water Bottle is extremely sanitary because it requires no mouth or hand contact to open.
3. BUILT NY Products/promotional-products/built/p1/f8465/Ideal for employee appreciation gifts or customer incentives, BUILT products are made to last.
4. Glass Water Bottles/water-bottles/glass/p1/f6375/Why glass? Glass prevents metallic taste and odor build-up as experienced with other water bottles.
5. Reusable Shopping Bags/tote-bags/polypropylene/p1/f5767/With more communities implementing plastic bag bans, reusable shopping bags look to be all the rage in 2012.
6. Bella Apparel/promotional-products/bella/p1/f4905/Bella apparel is perfect for any company looking for affordable, comfortable clothing for women.
7. Self-Filtering Water Bottle/26464/The 22 oz Triton Filter Water Bottle can filter impurities down to 2 microns!
8. Full-Color Water Bottles/water-bottles/full-color/p1/f6046/Exciting new photo-quality decorating techniques will bring new life to your logo.
9. Full-Color Acrylic Tumblers/plastic-stadium-cups/full-color-available/p1/f6047/Stop thinking in black and white. Now you can have full color on our incredibly popular acrylic tumblers.
10. Canvas Apparel/promotional-products/canvas/p1/f4907/Canvas apparel creates a style that attracts the best kind of attention.
11. Kenneth Cole Leather Bags/promotional-products/kenneth-cole/p1/f8596/Our new line of Kenneth Cole bags are sure to be one of the top promotional products for the year.
12. Polypropylene Hats/headwear/polypropylene/p1/f5767/After seeing many polypropylene hats at the 2012 PPAI Expo, we expect them to be a top seller this year.
For the first the time ever, the staff at InkHead have picked 12 of our favorite new products and brands for 2012. Regardless of why you need a promotional item, chances are you will find an item you (and your customers, prospects, or employees) love here.
Top Promotional Products: InkHead’s 12 Picks for 2012
- InkJoy Pens: Touted as “the world’s most stolen pen,” InkJoy combines the best traits of gel and ballpoint pens into a wonderfully smooth writing experience. With unbeatable smoothness and a lightning-quick drying-time, InkJoy is the synthesis of the functional and the emotional. Find out why InkJoy Pens are what’s hot for 2012.
- ProShot Water Bottle: Superior to traditional push-pull sports bottle caps and closures, the ProShot Water Bottle is easy to use and extremely sanitary because it requires no mouth or hand contact to open. Simply squeeze the bottle to drink, and release to close the spill-proof, leak-proof valve. Perfect as a wellness incentive, this water bottle is proudly made in the USA.
- Promotional Built NY Products: BUILT designs fashionable, high-quality neoprene iPad cases, lunch totes, laptop sleeves, and more. Ideal for employee appreciation gifts or customer incentives, BUILT bags are made to last.
- Promotional Glass Water Bottles: We expect to see more glass water bottles hit the market in 2012. Why glass? Glass prevents metallic taste and odor build-up as experienced with other water bottles.
- Custom Reusable Grocery Bags: With more communities implementing plastic bag bans, reusable shopping bags look to be all the rage in 2012. Shown above, the Non-Woven Grocery Tote Bag from PrimeLine features a drawstring closure, side pocket, and front pocket. The foil lining is designed to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold!
- Bella Apparel: Bella, the #1 supplier of quality woman’s casual and active wear, offers 100% ringspun cotton tee shirts, tank tops, jackets, pants, and more. Super-soft and fashion-forward, Bella apparel is perfect for any company looking for affordable, comfortable clothing for women. See why Bella apparel will be hot this year.
- 22oz Triton Filter Water Bottle: A relatively new trend in promotional water bottles, self-filtering water bottles will also be hot in 2012. The Triton Filter Water Bottle features new filtration technology developed for NASA. This BPA-free bottle is made in the USA and its filter traps impurities down to 2 microns!
- Full-Color Custom Water Bottles: Where water bottles once limited to simple single-color or spot-color imprints, Leed’s new PhotoGraphixx decoration method overcomes this obstacle by using fine half-tones and an expanded color range to bring graphics to life while offering the durability of other decorating methods. See our other picks for best water bottle of 2012!
- Full-Color Promotional Acrylic Tumblers: Leed’s new PhotoGraphixx decoration method is also available on other types of custom drinkware, namely the incredibly popular Sedici Tumbler.
- Custom Canvas Apparel: With an eclectic city serving as the driving force for inspiration, Bella + Canvas men’s apparel is a mix of classic style, pop colors, innovative fabrics and sleek design creating a style that attracts the best kind of attention. Learn more about Bella + Canvas clothing.
- Custom Kenneth Cole Leather Bags: This year, we’re excited to introduce ultra-luxe leather Kenneth Cole computer bags. Ideal as an award for a top-performing employee, our new line of Kenneth Cole bags are sure to be one of the top promotional products for the year.
- Custom Polypropylene Hats: After seeing many polypropylene hats at the 2012 PPAI Expo, we expect it to be a top seller this year. Seen here is the stylish five panel, high-profile constructed non-woven polypropylene hat, available in 8 bold colors.
The Bottom Line
Every year, the promotional products industry sees changes in trends. By using InkHead’s list of top promotional products for 2012, you can be sure that you’re giving customers, employees, and prospects a unique gift!
Remember, our picks for the top promotional products of 2012 are subject to availability and may not always be in stock at the time of your order. Should you discover any of the items featured below discontinued or out of stock, please call us 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM ET to speak with a promotions specialist. He or she can assist in locating a suitable alternative.
No comments yet