InkHead’s Best Water Bottles of 2012Posted April 9, 2012 | | Promotional Products
1. ProShot Water Bottle/26467/The ProShot Water Bottle is extremely sanitary because it requires no mouth or hand contact to open.
2. Glass Water Bottles/water-bottles/glass/p1/f6375/Why glass? Glass prevents metallic taste and odor build-up as experienced with other water bottles.
3. Self-Filtering Water Bottle/26464/The 22 oz Triton Filter Water Bottle can filter impurities down to 2 microns!
4. Full-Color Water Bottles/water-bottles/full-color/p1/f6046/Exciting new photo-quality decorating techniques will bring new life to your logo.
5. CamelBak Water Bottles/water-bottles/camelbak/p1/f8355/Made from 100% BPA-free plastic, CamelBak is truly a better bottle.
What do the best water bottles have in common? Well, start out with a BPA-free plastic or authentic glass composition. Then add in a sleek, futuristic design in a variety of colors. Top it off with your company logo perfectly positioned. That’s how InkHead will be doing water bottles in 2012. In fact, our line is so good that you’ll want to make them a part of your next corporate outing or promotional campaign for sure.
As the sultry summer months approach and everyone starts looking for a way to stay cool and hydrated, your personalized water bottles are sure to make a splash. In fact, we’re so sure that you’ll love our custom water bottles that we’ve added them to our list of top promotional products for 2012!
Here are 5 of our favorite ways to make custom water bottles the focal point of your brand-building ad campaign throughout the year:
5 Ways to Use Custom Water Bottles
- Send them to the gym. Workplace wellness programs are making a real difference in the health and happiness of employees. Start your own with custom water bottles that they’ll use on the treadmill and in spin class.
- Pass them out in the dugout. Turn the youth sports crowd on to your business, product or service for much less than you might think. Parents will appreciate the fact that you’re keeping their kids hydrated and will return the favor in sales.
- Toss them into the stands. On big game days, both college and pro, turn the sporting event into a marketing event. Water bottles make excellent freebies to bring crowds of fans streaming into your business all year long.
- Place them in the corporate kitchen. Keeping a fresh stock of personalized water bottles near the watering hole and on staff desks is an inexpensive yet effective way to build a corporate culture that everyone will be proud of.
- Give them out on the trade show floor. Low cost but big impact, water bottles have always been a trade show favorite. Give them a try at your next convention and you might be pleasantly surprised at the results.
The Bottom Line
Custom water bottles have always been a smart way to spend your marketing dollars. Their durability, sustainability and popularity keep your customers and employees happy as well as your product or service on their minds. But with Team InkHead’s new line of best water bottles for 2012, the deal is even more of a steal.
First, we take brand name water bottles that you know and trust…like Triton and ProShot, just to name a few. Then we customize your water bottles with electric artwork etched to perfection. And we give it to you for a low price that your budget will love.
Our picks for the best water bottles are subject to availability and may not be in stock at the time of your order. Please call 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday to confirm stock is available.
No comments yet