Customize and buy custom promotional products decorated with your imprint, logo or design. Learn MoreHome › Blog › Five ways to thank your employees this Thanksgiving
Five ways to thank your employees this ThanksgivingPosted November 20, 2012 | | Promotions by Theme or Event
Looking for a way to thank your family of employees for all their hard work and dedication over the last 12 months? It's never been more important to let your workers know how much you appreciate them, and there's never been a more ideal time than Thanksgiving. If you're seeking a few ways to say "Thanks!" consider these five prime examples.
5 Ways to Thank Your Employees this Thanksgiving
- Keep them cozy. The cold weather is already here, so make sure your employees stay nice and cozy with personalized sweatshirts. Not only will this let them show off company pride, these sweatshirts will make for the perfect casual Friday outfit. Looking for another comfortable option? Wrap up embroidered blankets for your employees to take home with them.
- Give a simple, useful and thoughtful gift. Sometimes the best gifts are simple ones, especially when they're particularly useful. Handing out a collection of personalized flashlights to your employees could be a great way to thank them for all their hard work. And let them know you really care by going with a trusted brand name, like custom Maglites.
- Go for gym incentives. If there was ever a time to hit up the gym, it's Thanksgiving. While you don't want to pressure your workers, offering gym incentives – like discounts or several months paid on you – can be a major bonus. A few stylish personalized water bottles could sweeten the deal!
- Appeal to their sweet side. Speaking of sweet, you could always hand out some delicious gourmet chocolate. Food is always an excellent way to say thanks, especially this time of year. Who wouldn't love a tasty bag of caramel popcorn? Cookies, coffee, tea and chocolate dipped pretzels are all just as delicious and sure to be a big hit.
- Throw a party. One of the best ways to show your employees that you care is to throw a party. While it doesn't have to match your upcoming December holiday party in scope, a lunch hour or after-work trip to the local bar might be a fun way to socialize and thank your employees personally. You can also show your appreciation by picking up the tab! If you really want to get a festive atmosphere going, why not order a custom banner to display at the party? This, alongside some other premier promotional items, will help advertise your brand while instilling plenty of company pride in your employees.
No comments yet