Custom Tailgating Spirit Product Ideas to Get the Crowd Fired UpPosted August 29, 2013 | | Promotional Products, Promotions by Theme or Event, Tips and Trends from the Experts
Even though a sporting event traditionally puts players in the spotlight, some might argue that it’s the fans that make the scene. An active crowd sets the tone for the day, affecting the physical and psychological environment in a variety of ways. Team InkHead understands the power of the fan–and we’ve got custom promotional spirit product ideas that fans love.
Spirit Hands, Signs, and Noise-Makers
Football fans have two rules that they live by: Be seen and be heard. To that end, InkHead offers several products to accomplish those missions.
- #1 Foam Hand. The #1 foam hand is a classic. Up to 18” tall in a variety of colors. Plus, a super large imprint area to celebrate your team or your business. With any one of our #1 foam hands, you really are #1.
- Bang a Banner. Be seen and heard with one dynamic product. The full-color digital Bang a Banner spreads wide to reveal your team or business logo, then folds in an accordion-style to be slapped against your palm to raise a ruckus.
- Original BamBams. This set of inflatable plastic tubes is full color with super large imprint area. Slap them together for a raucous racket that gets your team fired up for one more score.
Each of these items are budget-friendly and make perfect giveaways for fundraising attendees or community spirit clubs.
Custom Pep Rags and Spirit Towels
Pittsburgh Steeler fans call it ‘the terrible towel’. Colorado Rockies fans wave ‘the rally towel’. No matter what they’re called in your sports-crazy community, custom pep rags and logo spirit towels get the job done.
- Pep Rags. Super imprint area and multiple color schemes give pep rags the edge. Get these spirit items in a variety of sizes and edgings that support your favorite team or your organization.
- Spirit Towels. Lightweight and durable, InkHead spirit towels are favorites with fans of all sports and at every level of competition. Color schemes to match your favorite team and price points to beat even the toughest budgets.
Pep rags and spirit towels can be washed and reused week after week–plus, a low entry price means that you can give these away to employees, fans, and friends to build spirit and good will towards your organization.
Logo Megaphones, Cowbells and Pom-Poms
There’s nothing like a megaphone to lead a rousing cheer. Count on cow bells to really bring the noise. Add in colorful pom-poms and you have a recipe for some serious spirit.
- Megaphones. Tough, durable plastic–with handles or without–custom megaphones are where cheering begins at stadiums across the country
- Cowbells. InkHead metallic cowbells feature a two-sided imprint area–one side for your hometown team and the other side for your local business
- Pom-Poms. Cheerleaders just love these–plastic handles and multicolored shreds mean high visibility during those night games
Crowds love these products because they’re reusable–you’ll love them because there are so many ways you can personalize the design and message.
No comments yet